Monday, May 4, 2009

Sayonara~~

The Princess of Royal Town will be going back home TOMORROW~!!!! Wohoooo~~~~

I am so excited wei~~~I've not been back to my palace for one month!! Can you imagine that?!! Satu BULAN!!! My goodness...i am so not a filial child. (If you've not back home for one month, yes, you are not a filial one as well)

But now, i am preparing to go home~!!!! Yipeeeeee!!!! And the best part is....*Deng Deng Deng* I am not going back alone this time. I am going back with my dear housematessss and they are going to have a 3 days 2 nights Perak trip~!!!! Heheheheh

Well, first of all i want to give credit to Ms.Lai Chern Lin as she is the one who Says Out Louad that she wants to go and see our kampung!! And walah~~~Here we go!!

And secondly, to my housematesss who agreed and make this trip a success. Without them, we will not be having a full 6 housematesss trip!! (Wohoo~~sounds like a speech now)

Last but not least, how can i NOT mention Michael Loh Wei Chong's name!!! Thankz ya Mic for taking me around looking for Petronas. (I just don't understand why i said such words to him, but...it is from my heart okay)

Princess will be back to hometown and i will be back.....not so SOON~~~!!!! Lolx

5 tickets to Kuala Kangsar~Wohoooo!!!!

No comments: