Sunday, May 3, 2009

Am PURE Chinese

For over 20 years, i've heard people said that i got some BANANA thing in me.
Ah well, in high school that's because my English is 10% slightly better than my friends. And so...i got the Banana name thing.

At home, Ms.Lai call me Banan because i like Western more than Chinese thing. Ya, i abit崇洋,but i did not unlike Chinese thing okay. I still find Chinese poems, Cheng Yu and stuff interesting okay...and i am proud to know Chinese language!

Guess what happend today? Emily Kong from CYC told me the N time that, she still thinks that i am a Banana like Kong Mun Suet. Nevermind...i know its because i stick KMS too much and kena influenced by her. Then the worst part was.....she said my Chinese sounds so BANANA!!! OMGoodness, KMS this is your fault la!!!! For over 20 years, only people said my Chinese is so accurate, never anyone told me this...Super sad lo...:(

I sing Chinese song in karaoke also very accurate de lo my Chinese (according to my housemates and those who sang with me before). Her words are like the thousand of needlessss...poking my heart, so deep. Haihz...she's the first one to tell me so straight forward lo actually. Last year, me friend's boyfriend from China said "I think we better converse in English, i don't understand your Chinese. Very sorry, i really don't understand"......Swt betul.

So now what? Should i take Chinese language intensive course instead?!!! Sorry hor...i know 文言文,成语,诗和词。Sorry to say la...i don't want to be in the same geng with those bananasss, die die also don't want!!!!

Wo Shi Long de Chuan Ren~!!!!!

3 comments:

Bentuckee said...

Proud to be a chinese who knows chinese eh?

Tell you a secret....


me too!!! haha

Joanne said...

Benny:
Hahhaha~~Yeah!!! *High 5*

Florence said...

ur first impression to me is really BANANA!!haha dont ask me why but really feel that way =-="