Monday, April 20, 2009

Officially down

Arhhhh~~~~Assignment, assignment, assignment!!!! Memang the month of assignment.
Once i open my eyes, my brain is full of Advertising, Intro to Digital Media, Media Contexts and Principles of Broadcasting. WHat?!!!! This is so cacat lo~~~And when its time to close my eyes, the only thing that came to my mind was....when can i reach the word count?

And now....i am officially down~Down gao gao that type tim!!! No pre-warning signs or what for me, just suddenly come and i am still struggling with it. OMG.....i wana go home.

Still wana act "sat" when i take this super huge medicine given by Hui Hui. Haihz....bila can i say "bye bye" to them? Tell me....

4 comments:

Alden said...

omg, your pic...
damn aunty!
what's wrong wif u?
hw many months tak nampak u ad?
so fast jadi aunty ke?
omggg

Joanne said...

What~!!!!!! Si ba po!!!!
Non of your business hor...u think u so leng zai izit now? Wait till i see you 2molo~

LiGhT said...

omg...
u looks like 90 years old since the last time i saw you..
niway, understand ur situation la...
nowdays i open my eye will think of when am i going to finish my business org, org behaviour and sevices marketing, sleep tat time will think of how long more to reach nx thurs.

akira said...

lol.. AUNTIE~!!