Saturday, March 21, 2009

Solo

Are you lonesome tonight? Do you want me to accompany you~?

Haihz....so sad. My roomates and Felix Zai went back to kampung, home sweet home already. And me...still here, in this Ridzuan room with Geng Dengs! No one is going to chat with me when the lights are off later....i think my mouth will eventually or somehow become smelly when i wake up tomorrow morning.

And please, Hon Chin Hoi, Lai Chern Lin, Felix Chung Tian Liang, DO not ever Hao Lian hor~!!!! Can go back home don't make me emo alone here....now my stomach is full of seafood i ate at Telok Gong, a varities of sea creatures are swimming in my tummy ocean! Heng~~~



Solo ma solo la....i will Lok to every single bed and penyetkan the tilam i tell you!!! Muahhahaha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahaha, how come u didn;t go back my dear P.A. ?