Sunday, March 22, 2009

ONE Step

How am i gona start this post now? Not in a mood to blog but i just don't want to miss anything that happends to me. Well, in short...i just saved from dying. Yes, i am serious here. This is not my usual lame joke or what...i almost died just now.

It happend at 11.46pm, infront of the Ridzuan guard house.
I was walking towards the guard house when one guy coming from behind me and we ter-wanted to walk the same path. So...common sense, both of us stopped and wait for anyone of us to walk first. Cause i am a girl and i think he should be gentleman, so i made the step first.

When i'm about to move, *Piliang~!!!!* A glass bottle dropped from high above the sky and landed, crashed infront of me! I was stunned, shocked, stonned and looked to the guy beside me. Seriously i don't know what to do, all i can feel is i am so darn close to death. The first thing that came into my mind was "Whose tail did i stepped on untill he/she wanted to revenge by killing me"

That was really close. If i were to take ONE more step, then its a forever goodbye to all my freinds and family. All i could say know is Thank God!!! He really did saved me!! Imagine what would happend if the guy did not blocked my way and i keep on walking? I will be crashed till death on my head.

Well, i am fine now other than my legs are still numb because of the super hard "surprise". Thankz Mun Suet, Robin Zai, Yi Ping, Chern Lin and Hui Hui for your concern ya! I really appreciate that.

7 comments:

Alden said...

Eh Joanne..
Be careful la!
Aiyo yo!
Just do what I told u di MSN just now!
Dun walk near d building!
Walk far abit! hahahaha

Jun said...

OMG! you are really lucky to be alive now...why those they are so uncivilized d...damn...
Life is so fragile and unpredictable!

Becareful and not only look left and right...oso top and behind! wakkaka!

Joanne said...

Alden:
Okay okay, i will be extra 100x times careful next time. Itu bastard really want to kill me, but too bad i have God's protection and that's why i am still here now! :)

Jun:
Yea...really thank God for i am still breathing now. Totally agree with you, life is so fragile! Now we have one more place to look when we walk, look ABOVE us! Haihz...

Samantha Chow said...

omg.... ur so lucky girl! glad we still have u with us :)

Joanne said...

Sam:
Yea gal, really glad that am still alive!

-hanz- said...

everything happens for a reason. you're given a second change to live. so appreciate it ya =)

-hanz- said...

chance*