Tuesday, March 31, 2009

To Mr.V

Why are you a stalker
For this post, i will be explaining to Mr.V the reason for calling him a stalker. Well, first of all let me tell you what does "stalker" means! Hahah...According to Wikipedia, a stalker is someone who engages in stalking. Well, ito be more precise it is someone who prowls or sneaks about; usually with unlawful intentions. Hmmm...there you go the geng geng definition for the word.

First of all, why do i call you a stalker? Erm...yup, it is because you STALK me la!!! Its so simple and easy. I don't know who are you and i don't think you know who am i either, but you came and read my blog. Hahahha...this act of yours can be consider as the act of a person with unlawful intentions.

Secondly, you are the one who told or ter-told me that you came and read my blog. So...obviously, is you who give the green card and impression for people to think you as one. Hahhaa...OMG, i don't really know what am i writting here.

Ok. I guess am done for my extra assig...am i? Or do i need to include one picture of yours to strengthen my point? Do let me know ya!! ^^

2 comments:

kboy-victor said...

hey.... Stalker Target.... hmm.... well.... at 1st... i heard your name then i tot u are related to ashley mah... then i saw your blog link at mun suet's blog then i "ter-click" the link then when into your blog... saw your pic then i know who u are... THEN the very next day i see u then mai call u lo.... yorr.... like that i become stalker ady...
Ps mr.v: i dont have any "UNLAWFUL INTENSION"

Joanne said...

Hahah...OMG, just the same sirname saja okay. I don't know Ashley also~~

Hahaha...coz u terclick the link wert, that's how you become a stalker la. ^^