Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My first design

At last, IPD assig finished already and i've passed it up! Wow....what a relief!!! Because of this assig, i had given my very first sleepless nightsss to IPD, the stupid design thing. I tell you....this subject really put me in a test. From young, my design and computer knowledge memang cacat untill no one could ever imagine!

Design-i cant even cut a nice straight line when helping my friends just to cut out the paper to put on the display board. Memang not a girl la me....@_@

Computer-i lagi CACAT!! i tell you, IT stuff really can touture me like anything~So if you wana bully, JUST ask me S.I.M.P.L.E comp stuff and u will surely WIN. Ok, let me tell you how cacat am i....Through this assig, i've learnt a very useful and BASIC thing. Rupa-rupanya, CTRL V is PASTE!!! OMG.....i cant believe that i dont even know this BASIC stuff.

Because of this two major cacat-ness, i have to burn 3 days of midnite oil to finish my assig. I mean....really kao kao midnite oil~so greasy!! Friday, i slept at 6.30am. Saturday, 7.30am. Sunday, 6.30am. This 3 continuous days i've win the Quran Pak Cik, cause i stay up the whole night and he just wake up at 5++ to read Quran saja. So bahagia..... (No offence ya) Now my panda eyes is darker than the black ink. So who wana compete the darkness with me?

My first design product is memang cacat la, i cant expect any high grades for it. Kong Mun Suet, if i get F for my mag thg, memang ur fault la~Hahahah....coz we chose the same mag type and urs is so nice and beautiful plus informative and GENG!!! Sob sob....sure kena beat down by yours geh la~~ Let me show u guys my first ever product after living in this earth for 19 years.

So this is my fact sheet. Completed after doing it for 3 weeks....It can be folded up, so just imagine and fold it up urself ya!






The magazine article which took me ONE whole day to finish.



So ya, tat's my piece of work! Dont know how many times and days i merajuk for doing these things. And for my webpage, u gota have my notebook before u can view it! Hahaha~~ Well, for those who ter-see my super duper papaya face and ter-feel my explosive reaction, sorry ya. Both of us know wat i went through and how violence i can be.

And for those who helped me up, Aligato Guzaimaz DE! Especially my twin~Hahahah

3 comments:

Alden said...

Muahaha, next time u bully me,
I can bully u back with 'computer stuff'
Wakaka!
anyway, gambateh lu!!!rkibs

貞霖 said...

hahaha!!! stupid!! dun tell ppl i m ur sis lor, xia sui!!!

Alden said...

Muahaha. Betul ni.
xia sui..
wakakaka