Monday, October 6, 2008

My first "babe"

Finally, i know the feel of getting an F babe in my entire life. Let me describe that unique feel for you. First, before u found out that its name is F, u are so darn nervous and hoping for a better name for it. When u flipped to the last page and saw that its wriiten "F", OMG....i stunt, really stunt there. I duno what happened....cause at first i thought i ter-saw the name, but i DIDN'T!!!

I can't believe that i got an F~!!!! F=FAIL, for my GS Assigment!!! The first thing i want to do when i get the result was, i want to EAT~~!!!! Yes....duno why, only through eating can release my sadness. Guess what Ms.Usha told us?

"I know 49 (a fail mark) and 50 (a pass mark) is ONE mark only. But alot of ppl dun understand....blablabla~~" And she kept emphasized that 49 and 50, the passing mark, is JUZ ONE mark difference!!!! So....? I dun understand what she meant, ok!!!! One mark only why cant just CLOSE one eye and give us saja??? How hard do we have to work in future to balance back the grade??? How am i going to tell my parents!!! "Hey dad, i got F, FAIL, for my assig?" Sure my dad will kena storck after hearing it.....

我想哭,但是我哭不到。我吾想哭不到,我想发泄下。。。。但是我可以点做?失败的成绩已经是个事实,永远都改变不了。我吾知要点去接受这个成绩。我可以接受差劲,但是我吾可以接受失败。这个是我个原则。。。。但是如今我失败佐。

4 comments:

Jo said...

yeah what does she mean? one mark only.. then?... i blur la..

Joanne said...

I duno la....but what i know is tat, we STILL fail lo....

LiGhT said...

同学:

我认识一个朋友的经历和你有点类似,
因为一时的疏忽和荒废,
造成他必须留级一年
我想他是最有资格安抚你的人。
介绍你看他的文章 
http://lightupmyguitar.blogspot.com/2008/03/blog-post_09.html

Unknown said...

Hey dear,
I didn't get it when u wrote F Babe.. i tot babe refers to someone.

Anyway, right now u gotta focus in giving your all in the other assignments okay ?

hush hush.. dun cry *hugs*