Monday, August 25, 2008

A tiny lil sunshine?

Hoooh....stressnya today!!! 2 presentations to prepare and guess wat time i woke up? Yes, its 1.30pm!!! And that was when i thought that i havnt started my IPD and ML slides oni i jumped up from the bed. Wow....so stress lo i tell you. I never like rainy days when i belum finish my work. Coz it makes my more stress~~!!!!! Oh ya....i tell you, my bro called me just now! And guess wat, he asked bout yesterday's CYC!!! Wohooo~~~it brightens up my noon time!! Mun Suet...PUSH~~!!!! Yeah!!

Ok...sambung~~

At first i think i will be happy again when my stomach is full, especially when it is full of sushi. Hahaha....tat was so berani i tell you. I went to pyramid and had my dinner with Mann, Mann's sis and Wen Yang. I tell you...tat time i dun even started my ML thg lo!!! Dun even had a glance of the news.....Hahhaa...sorry la Chern Lin, too stress d. Gota go out for a while! Manatau...by the time i came bck, it was already 10.30 and i am just going to start reading my news!! OMG...i am so berani! But then....so stress lo~~Have to read the news and also the ML readings....U guys oso noe how stress kan?

But now i think i'm Ok edy la....COz u know wat? Nicholas sang to me!! Ahahah...tis lame guy, cant imagine that he also have his own way to console stress ppl. Yeah....hv to admit that he is trying very hard to sing with his sexy voice la~~Hahaha....Thankz Nicholas. This is my first time a lame guy sang to me for the sake of comforting me. Hahahah....wat a unique way.

Okla....my ML is done liao, i guess so. So....should i go to bed or eat? Am feeling hungry edy la....coz laugh too much just now~~@_@

1 comment:

貞霖 said...

nicholas这次lame到让你开心回下,不错不错!
哈哈!!!