Monday, August 11, 2008

I am a Bad Instructor

Since i was born, i was never meant to be a teacher/instructor/tutor/educator! I tell you...since primary school, my bad temper was easily burst out when someone asked me to teach them something. Ok, my temper not always burst so scary de la....Of course i still have the patient to teach my friends when they need my help. But~But But But....if that person is too NOT CLEVER, than i cant help to start geram and "fat pei hei"! Hmm....i am so curious how i survived during high school when the Malay and English teachers always asked me to teach others their karangan/essay, and do the translation. Okla...my langugage is not as geng as the mat salleh untill can get HD, but i can still communicate well and know some bad words in both languages! Hahahah....tell you how geng i was compare to now, i can sambil ajar my friends, translate the words from Chinese into the wanted language, sambil do my karangan and pass up on time. Hahahah~~Of course this thing is train by my school teacher and went through lots of hell type practices la! Course if i cant finish my karangan, i will kena marah lo~That's how my roomate and i were train.

Kesian my mum la...she called me just now, asking me something bout using the Internet Explorer as she wants to check her mail from HQ. Guess what, i am so frus lo!!! I already tell her which button, where and how to click, what to type, but she still can so blur man. Okla... admit that i was not patient enough to explain the steps to her la. Haih...feel so bad lo! And you know what, my mum didn't even raise her voice, she just talk to me in patient~Walao....feel more bad!!! How can i treat her like that??!!! Arrgghhhh

That's why my aunt said that i have the chance to be rich, just that ,y temper don't allow me to do so. While waiting for the degree intake last year, i had bout 4 months time to go to Muar and take up a job as a piano teacher to the tiny lil kids. But i don't want lo....Imagine :
If the tiny lil kid is so NOT SENSITIVE to music, don't have ANY INTEREST in it, cry after you ter-raise your voice, force by their parents to learn, wanting to learn to fly before knowing how to stand still, LAZY, the parents are questioning you why that their children is still learning the same song for 2 weeks berturut-turut, wants their children to play like Maksim after taking up lesson for just ONE MONTH....and the list goes on.

What i imagine is SO SO SO true as these are what i saw from my teacher's experiance. Stress gilar lo i tell you~~!!!! This is stress-er than you work with a boss la....course being a piano teacher, your boss is the tiny lil kid and thier parents! If they have any "3 long 2 short" than the parents will haunt for you.

Having not much patient is not a good thing man...Coz if u ter-raise your voice and ter-make someone angry at you, than what's the point, right? But then....i am a good student~Hehehehhe....I am always eager to learn new things and i am not eager to teach ppl long long time as i will get geram. Hahahah

4 comments:

貞霖 said...

This happened to me also. quite often. my mom is a computer idiot. everytime i really cant stand her stupidity and shout at her, i feel so bad.

luckily u didnt go for it. children are innocent. haha

Samantha Chow said...

hey girl, patience lah!!!!!! hahaha know its easier said than done coz i myself is also a short tempered person, but of course we must try to change ourselves for the better eh?

anyway its not that hard as u think to teach small kids, and not every parents expect so much from a couple of lessons. u should give teaching a try =)

Unknown said...

Patience is a virtue my dear *hug*

I feel bad about myself when i read your post. I haven;t been very patience with my mom when it comes to teaching her computer stuffs >< *urgh*

Seems that we are in the same boat. let's row row row ya boat together okies?

Felix said...

Aiya....dun like that!!
Be strong!
Come on~~~
Go Go Hero!!!