Sunday, August 10, 2008

The First CYC Night

I just had my very first CYC (Chinese Youth Church) night with Eva, Mun Suet, Spy, Wan Yen, Voon Voon and the other CYC members! OMG....it was an unforgetful night for me in terms of the spiritual growth and also relationsip thing. Hahaha...tell you what, i met Jason-Jia Xin, there just now!! My oh my....i never thought that i would meet someone familiar, especially those who i didn't contacted much with.

The first song, which lead by Pastor Jonathan (correct?) was "Let Your Spirit Come" (降下你神灵). This song really touched my heart and i sobbed for a little while. This particular song reminded me of my tiny lil church in K.Kangsar, which lacks worship leader and i played this song in last year's Christmas. Oh my....i can still clearly remember how susah we practiced that time, and that was my very first time worshiping in church without any guidence. Haih...that's why i am so desperate in learning guitar and picking up some extra piano lessons. Okla~~Enough for the emo thing.

So, after the service, we saw Benny~!!!! Hehehe....he was attending the English service upstair and i bet the servoce just ended not long ago also. After the service, all of us (CK's cell group members) went to a mamak restaurant and had our supper. As i was still consider a new comer to them, so CK was good enough to pay for my food~!!! Thankyou~!!!

Okla...that's all for now. I am super duper tired and need some rest and sleep deperately!! Oh ya...To Chern Lin : I might be meeting Owen Yap tomorrow~~Hahaha...bt my brother said he won't be there la. Hmm...so just wait and see la! Hehehe....Good nite everyone!!! Muacks~~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

*Jeng Jeng Jeng *

Your dream of learning to play keyboard will come true one day my dear =)

Yeah ! It was such an awesome fellowship last Saturday ! *giggles*