Sunday, August 3, 2008

Heavy Business Minded

Ya Allah~!!!! This is the first time i met such a Heavy Business Minded and Samseng couple!!! I tell you...It is 100% a big NO NO that we breach of the law!!! What a stupid saying that "You MUST pay after you've made a booking"!!! Nonsense~Nonsense~~!!! Stupid assumption!!! This is just purely the Business Minded people who states their own statement to set up a trap for us, the innocent consumer. Ok, let me tell you what happened yesterday!

On Tuesday, i went to the bus company, A, to help my friend to book a ticket to Singapore for Saturday night. There, i left my phone number to the Mrs. Boss and i went home. Done! Then on Thursday, my friend called me and asked to book another two tickets. In total, he needs 3 tickets to Singapore this Saturday. So...Saturday evening, my friend's friend went to collect the tickect for him. Not long after that, my friend called me and says that the tickect cost's more expensive than what i told him earlier. So...15 minutes before the bus arrived, i called the Mrs.Boss and ask her about the cost. Than you know what she said?!! "Huh..you havn't come to collect the ticket, my company is RM60, not RM70. Sei lor.....your friend went to ANOTHER company to collect the ticket! Aiya....you must pay for the ticket that you've booked." That time i was....What is happening right here?!!! OMG......my friend called and told me that they've miscollected the ticket from another company. Than....the climax is the Mr.Boss call.

"Who are you? Where are you from??!!!" (In a super duper rough and samseng tone)
"Um...May i know who is this? I am from Kuala Kangsar"
"Of course i know u are K.Kangsar people. What is ur job?"
"I am not having any job, i am still a student, studying."
"Where do you live?"
"Uncle, may i know who is on the line?"
"What are you going to do now? Booked the ticket already and now u say u don't want!!! It costs RM180 for 3 tickets u know! WHo is going to pay for it? You booked the tickets at my company and also at another company! What are you trying to do?" (Rasing his voice now~~)
"Uncle, i din booked the tickects at another company!! (Think i'm so stupid to do such thing meh?) I just booked at your company only. I don't no why the other company have my phone number and says that i've booked 3 tickects there."
"I don't care now! Who is going to pay the money now? You must pay for what u've booked earlier! Now your friend is standing infront of the other bus company waiting for the bus there. WHo is going to pay my money?!!! YOu must pay it!!!"
"Um...uncle, let me call my friend and discuss with him. Than i will call you back later, ok?"
*Du Du Du Du.........* He hang up the phone.

I am so scare and wana cry lo that time! I tell you....for over 19 years, my parents never ever use such a rough, harsh tone and words to scold me! Who is he to do that to me? Who give him the green light?!!! Huh.....Than i called my friend, searching for help. My friend asked me don't want to bother that samseng, but he scared that the samseng will continue to kacau me. So...after a discussion, my friend said that he will pay the amount. Than i am so relief that time! BUT....BUT BUT BUT BUT~~~It is not over yet!

"Wei, who is going to pay the money?" (So no manners lo)
"Huh...uncle, my friend din pay you meh?"
"No la!!! He went up the bus already! Are you going to pay the money now?" (So not syiok and wana use bad words to scold me liao lo~~)
"Okla....i will pay you the money tomorrow!" (So frustrated liao)

Of course i call my friend immidiately la! Walao...dun set me up like that plz~~ My dad will whack, kick, punch, ect....me. My friend says that the bus is leaving and he dun have the time to pay for it. But, luckily...he gave the money to another guy. So, now eveything is over d. You guys say la, where on earth that insists people to pay for their booking? Ok, if it is a must, than you can say politely right? No need to use the samseng tone and voice to shout at me lo!!! So no moral la......

No comments: