Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Diverse Habit

Oh my goodness, please forgive me to be a lil discrimination here. I cant stand what heard before and now i am feeling the same to what i just saw and felt. Ok, i know girls are always refined in manner and guys are NOT so always. I do admit that some guys are quite "ok" also in their manner, but most of them are not up to qualify lo....*Sorry lar guys*

Like just now, i was eating with my friend's friend. Ok, he can consider quite handsome, has the height and humorous feel. BUT....Aiyoyo~~ I tell you....he's eating style is so...MODERN lor!!! Mamamia....How can it be??!!! Please la....that eating style is at home man~Dont take it out to the restaurant here!!! Okla...i know that is not a high class place, it is just Ridzuan, Malay stall, BUT...please take care of urself and the people around you. You are a grown up guy already la~ I dont wana explain your disgusting eating style here man...Dont wana sakitkan my reder's eyes. Hmm...sounds harsh. Haih....There is a Chinese saying "One type of rice, feed hundred types of people" Yeah~~I totally agree with that!

No comments: