Sunday, August 17, 2008

Awesome Blast~!!!

Dark eye circles are Black, Eye bags are Huge
Its all worth it because i encounter You

Energy is Drain off, Body is Exhasuted
I am happy because i feel You

Hands are tired, Legs are Tired out
It feels great as i get to dance in Your presence

Mind is Rejuvenated, Soul is Revived
Thankz to CYC's Encounter God Camp

Ok, this is my very first English poem which sounds ciaciat yet this is what i really meant. Just came back from Peace Heaven, which is 1km from Genting Highland, attending the Encounter God Camp organised by FGA CYC (Chinese Youth Church). OMG...it was really an awesome camp!!! I never expect that i will gain so much there.

First of all, i want to thank Eva and Mun Suetfor inviting me to this camp. If not for them, i am still being tied up of all the problems. Not forgetting, the most important group, HEART 6!!! They really let me felt like a family and take much care of me.
Leader-Robin Ooi, Ass Leader-Yi Woon and Charlie, Group Member-Eva, Dennis, Chern Lin, Alan, Pui San, Pui Kee, Jasmine, June and Me. Gosh...we really form a great team right? We start from stranger, shy and unfamiliar, to good team members and more than that, cooperative and unite. Thankz to goodness of God!!

4 Praise & Worship sessions and i cried in all of them...Yeah, i really touched by Him. My worries and doubts are now lesser, i should say, and i feel much more lighter and comfortable. Franklly speaking, at first i thought i was just another ordinary camp, where everyone is speaking in Chinese, including the God's word which i am not familiar with as i grew up in a English church! When i went to CYC service last Saturday, i was so lost and unconnected as i don't the connection and the "click" in Chinese services. I've even thought of changing to English session, following Benny or Julia...maybe? Hahah...well, now that i've understand. In His kingdom, language is not an obstruction, what more important is our heart and attitude.

Well...here i want to congrats June for getting his very own first bible and mange to speak in tongue!!! Wohooo~~~Bravo! *Clap Clap* Congrats to Chern Lin too as she get to know more about Christianity and know more friends. Eva, guess that you do recieved ur own blessing too rite? Jasmine, congrats for able to feel the Holy Spirit! I felt it as well~!! ^_^ Dennis, i salute you for the courage of your sharing. Alan, you speake to us...at last~Pui San, glade that you managed to open up your heart to share your thouhts. Pui Kee, i see you've been touched by Him too! Congrats to you as well~~Charlie, thankz for the lighting...it was indeed very owesome!! Yi Woon, don't feel regret or lack of something for being one of the committee, you've done a bood job gal! Robin the leader and musician, gosh...it must be very tiring for you right? Can tell from your sickness. Well, you've lead us well and worship well too. I can see you felt something too at the end of the service^^ CK, the busy man as well....lead in worship and guide our group through the camp. Bravo you two! Oh ya...thankz to you guys for always saving the very front row to Heart 6!!! It really meant a lot to me!!

Well i luv ya guys~!!! Keep in touch ya! Muacks and may God bless you!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WHEEEEEE !!! *jumps 4 joy*
Eh still remember the song?
'I am free to run,
I am free to dance,
I am free to live for you,
oh I am FREEEEEE !!!

U have been set free my dear sista *hugs*

Remember to tell your problem, "hey look here, I have a Big God who is able to kaotim you" !

Check this verse out -
Jeremiah 29:11

LiGhT said...

hei..is me^^ the sick guy..
haha, glad to know u during the camp, whoever bearing burden will get peace in Him, He can set you free my sis,
continue to love Jesus orh...
jia you and you did great during the camp, we dont felt like knowing you few days only..haha
come CYC and stay in touch o!

Joanne said...

Oh my Goodness, Thankz for the encouragementssssss!!!

Eva
I will tell my problem out loud from now on~So...be prepare to clean and clear up all the ear wax!! Lol~~

光芒
Wow...the sick guy! But now u'v alr recovered right? Thankz for accepting me as a member of Heart 6! Really had lots of fun during the camp. Oh ya...its so weird for u to call me "sis"~Hahahah...Luckily u din write "sister in Christ". Coz i will faint! Hahaha~Yup yup...i will go to CYC and keep in touch with u guys. ^^