Saturday, July 19, 2008

Arrgh~~!!!!

Huh...it is a tough week for me! Despite having a great heart to Genting, keeping slim and fit with my father and eating what i like most(fish..simple rite?) every night, everything is so awful! Arrgh.....i am so gona get a Phd in Anger Management which i am so bad in dealing with. Yeah...Eva was right! I am not good in sharing problems with friends and resulting in keeping them within myself. Well....i've thought to share before and i did. But if the outcome will let those i care be worried and getting some headache, than why not just keep my mouth shut. Right?

One thing college friends don't know about me is that, i am so good in cursing people when i hate them and spitting out bad worse (#%$*@!) when i'm angry. Yup, for those who can read Chinese words, you guys should visit my MSN blog page. Those posts in it can proof what i said. Huhhh...i wana change, to be more nice, good-heart, forgive those i hate for ages and try not to start cursing people in Chinese. Oh ya...i do have my own way out of it. Hmm...just that i'm already 19, takkan wana cry everytime i have problems kan?

Like what happened days before, it proof me right that teachers are not the one who i should ever respect. Yes...i never really respect any teacher. Wana know why? It's just they always not as good as what we thought they are! They are more cruel, evil, tak munasabah, having more bad habit, keh keh than the guy who collects trash. Oh my...i start to curse again~~@_@ Arrr...It was really awful today. Having to entertain some mentally disturb people, the salt-wet type(ham sap) which always claims me as his daughter, the unreasonable, the glutinouse rice type which spend hours and hours in your shop doing nothing yet want you to be there with them all the time.....ect. And now i am waiting for the internet to send the daily sales to HQ, and guess what? I started to send it since 7.00++ and wait untill now for almost 2 hours, it still stuck! Ya Allah~~~What is wrong with me or them??

The last time l let out of my probs was about 2 years ago and that really ffrwak out my parents. Incase anyone of you don't no, i actually restrict myself from crying infront of anyone. So...i'm kinda strong person, right? Hmm...so that time was when Ps.David's wife pray for me, and i really cry out my whole heart. I still rememberd what she said "Where is her mother? This girl is seriously hurt inside." Yup, that's the last time!

Ok...finished complaining! We still have to move on although there's lots of problem~~ Happy Holiday to everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

To my dear Joanne,

When the time is right, don't harbor your feelings anymore. It is time for you to release and share to those whom you can find comfort and encouragement.
I will be always willing to stand beside you =) *hugs*


Love,
Your guardian angel !