Monday, July 12, 2010

I Need A Change

There's a saying in P. Ramlee's movie, "Co-ba-aaaannn~~"

So this time, i've finally gain the courage to actually make some minor changes to my hair!! Hahaha..in case you don't really know, i actually have phobia on going into a hair saloon...cause you'll never know what you'll look like once you walk out from the shop!!!

But then hor...i think i need a fresh change this time! And that's why, i took dad's money and went for the saloon~!!! Hehe...well, am satisfy for the end result at the moment. But then, my heart is still pumping fast...real fast...cause i don't know what Felix will think of, i don't know what Lil Zhen will comment and and...Ahhh....i don't know~But, i don't care la!! Cause Xiao Lin said "you look fine" Hahahha~

The usual normal me :)


The very 1st look after straightening it #Day 1


After washing it, the hair looks more normal to me #Day 3


This is the car look with Moo Moo #Day 5



So i guess...i still looks fine now. :)


p/s: Mek, clear or not? I can send you some special collection ^^


No comments: