Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The place of Warmth

Here i am, living away from my family...with my other family in other states.
Lai Chern Lin, the cannot-be-seperated roomate of mine, is the closest family member's of me in my nest here. Well, life is boring at times. But then it will turn extra fun when unexpected things happen in your room.



Officially introducing one of the tenant in C-8-7, Jesse. Its suppose to be a she, but then i've already treated it to be a he...so will see Jesse as a he from now onwards la! ^^ Well, basically..Jesse will sit on my chair when am occupying the bed. But then one day when i came back from church, i saw Jesse menterbalik-kan himself with the bolster like this!!! Hahaha~OMG...guess who did this to him? No no...its not my dear roomy, instead its her dear brother!!

Look look har...Jesse is kinda cute when he's on the terbalik side. I wonder how long has he been terbalik-kan...i mean...can his brain afford the blood that gush towards his brain? Or is he being trained to master the martial art by Chern Lin's bro...Hmm...am still wondering now


Well, its been two months since i went back to my royal town on March. Last Friday, i was forced to go back...lols, no la...cause there's something really important for me to do back there, and so...i went back. Basically, upon the arrival of Jamie since last September, i've never taken a bus ride home since then. But but....last Friday, i took a bus to go home. Hahah~feel so lame and hyper...coz its really been a long while since my last experience.


Everything was so fun last week as it was my first time being sending off by TWO geng geng leaders in the church!! Hahahah~WOhoooo...so now you know who am i! Lols...well, i guess you know who sent me off according to the jacket. :) Yes...it is undeniable that Mr. RO and Mr. CJ are the geng geng leaders in church, but when it comes to some basic surviving skills...hahah, am more geng okay! They are whom i called the bahagia kids who not-used-to take public transport. :p Haha...but then okay la, thank God they sent me off...if not...if not...i will feel left out and...and...and cry alone in bukit jalil.

So this is what i call Family Away from Home (FAH). ^^ Have you found your FAH too?

No comments: