Monday, March 8, 2010

Life

College life is really torturing...class at 8am from Monday to Friday, non-stop hitz....stress dao~Imagine...during the holidays i NEVER ever woke before 10am and now i need to wake before 7am....this is really super de hard~Mummy, can anyone change college with me? Or perhaps i should pray and ask for a twin to go morning class for me...Mon, Wed and Fri will be my twin sister and i will go class for Tue and Thur. Fair enough yea~

Its the 2nd week for college and its my 5th Semester now....seriously, i always feel that i don't belong to my class...cause everything is too English for me. I don't have the sense of belonging, i don't understand, i have problems paham-ing what the lecturer is talking, i don't like assigments, i don't like my schedule being controlled by something i hate....Urghhhh~!!!!! I just HATE it!!!!!

Church life is always hectic yet super de fun~although have to wake up at 6.15am every morning and get prepared for the 7am prayer, keep close track to the follow up stuff, making sure the new sheepies are in their good condition and doing lots and lots of stuff that requires alot of braveness which i never used to have, i seriously enjoy doing all these stuff. Hahaha...guess i should agree with dad that "reading one book is much more easy"~Aihz....too late to regret edy now.

Did my very first home visitation with Robin and Wei Lin last week and that was really awesome! Haha....guess what the sheepy's mum comment on me? "That gal is ADORABLE~" Hahahah....What??!! Should i take this positively or negative? Adorable means cute in a good way and not mature enough to be a leader in a bad way, which one? Who says home visitation is stress and not fun~I would say that its alot of FUN with the photo shooting sessionsss~Lol



And oh, Suriamas is super de nice! :) With the fast dao cannot tahan de lift service and the tight security, i love it. Am staying with Lil Chern as my roomy and her brother as my house-my! Haha...and yes, am a church people so i don't rally spend much time at home yet. Like what her bro said "She's out when am home and she's home when am out"

But seriously, home without internet=bored till cry. Although i have tons of books and a bible to read, but come on....how can one survive without really connected to the world~Now i just hope that i'll get the Digi broadband ASAP, then i can on9 like there's no tomorrow!!!

Please pray that i can on9 before next week kay. :)

No comments: