Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Jan 3

31st, Sunday
As usual, coming out from my brother's condo and took my driving license from the guard. Then i turned to the road, wanting to keep my license. But my pretty driving license just gone!!!! Don't know where and am sure its inside the car. I seek high and low, front and back, in and out, left and right, deep and shallow....except terbalikan the car only, and i just can't find the license!!! Waliao...stress dao~~can you imagine my feeling? I can 100% assure you that i DID take the license from Mr. Guard and put it inside my car! But then...WHERE IS IT??!!! I asked lots and lots of people to help me search for it for don't know how many thousand times already...but still, we searched nothing. T_T

So...great, i'll have to redo my driving license and pay RM20+Rm13 for the photo. Pity me purse la...already broke, now have to pay for something which is not supposed to do! I did go to the guard house and searched for it okay, and i too did ask the guard for help (SOS~~!!!!) But it ended the same conclusion also...apa pun tak ada. Aiyo...i tell you, if the license is found while dad is cleaning the car, then am GG! Cause i don't dare to say a word when the license is gone!!! Who dares wo.....


So there goes my January with all the ups and downs~What an interesting way to kick start my new year for 2010. Hmm...of cause, am hoping for more this year which allows me to grow and experience more. ^^

No comments: