Monday, February 8, 2010

Jan 1

January was really a superb month for me and my fellow CYC gang~Haha...well, we went through high and low together where we had lots of fun yum cha sessionss, moviess, outingss and mealss as well!! Wohooo~~ah well...of cause $$$ was flowing like the water in Jordan River, fast and never look back. But it was indeed an exciting month. Went back to Sunway on 8th and there goes my roller-coaster journey. ^^

10th, Sunday
A pre birthday celebration with Chris from JonC and the never quite super 38 gangs at Serdang gasoline. That was my first time with the 38 gang and it was indeed a memorable one. You just cant find another one who is more 38 than Seakny and Sze Min. I tell you...their energy level is...SUPERB. If they claim they'r no.2, who else dare to be the champion~Lols...but it was a fun night with them. Thanks to Wilson's DSLR as we really took more than 100 photoss that night~Hahaha...who can break our record? :p


Chris the 12th

11th, Monday
Another pre birthday celebration from my beloved brother and his gf. Went for Tenji in Pyramid and seriously, i ate like a pig cause it's absolutely free for me! Hahahaha~Really appreciate him for planning this lunch with me. Well, my brother is not a fan for photo and the only pic with him is in his camera. Hmm...dear Robin leader, i can see God is working in his life. :) Went for shopping with my bro after the super duper bloated meal~Oh ya, how can i not mention that it feels superb when you'r the priority in someone's eyes whom you cared so much! Hehe...i was the spotlight that day in my brother's life. ^^

13th, Wednesday
The big day for ME and me only~Hahahha...yeah, its my bday!!! Thanks to everyone who put their sweat, tears and blood to make the celebration a surprise and fun! Hahah...although i've already know the venue (thanks to someone~lols) but yet, didn't expect that much from all of you! Its my first time having a pool bday party eh~so nice and fun when people are being thrown into the pool but NOT me! Hahaha...luckily i was the smart one to wear white that night. :p

The most memorable part is the RM50 bday cake which failed to serve its purpose! Haha..thanks to David la, hit my face so super hard on the cake and smashed it completely to the floor. Now i know how soft a cake is~Lols. Look Out Point was great too with the chilling wind and night scene. But to bad, the only food for me the whole night was 100 plus and 100 plus only. >_< Food poisoning was really....so not fun especially its 1 day before your bday.

Suet jie jie, i know you put alot of brain jus in it. Robin, i know you'r the planner behind this. Wei Lin, i know you'll never disappoint me on the clippy. Jing, have i told ya that you've improved alot talking in front of a machine? En, i know you'll always there looking after my health. Iain, i still feel your warmth although you always act like 3 years old. Been, do you know that you'r always the cute happy nut in our team no matter what happens? David, i always like the way you say Joanne Mah super de loud~Victor, the sweet Victor Heng...i won't forget our secret operation! Chris, the human reminder in my ministry and shopping kaki. JonC, the ever 38 leader who deceived everyone around him. Joon, the forever chi joon gor in every circumstances. Foong Peng, i know how hard you tried to pakat with them. Wilson, did i tell you that you'r good in acting innocent? Yi Ping, you'r always my sweet 38 tong xue for a heart to heart session. Ye Qi, yes yes...now i get a new name called "13th" from you. Pui San, joanne lui...pui san lui...you'r always in my first memory in CYC. Yen Hong, am really glad to have you back in the team. Abby, please save your 38-ness for yourself...i can't always take the heat. ZW, you are the only boomer~

Xeow Yen jie & Heng Jing gor, my spiritual parents in CYC. Thankyou for giving me a chance to serve Him with this team side by side. The love and care you shed for us will always in my heart. :)

No comments: