Saturday, January 2, 2010

Starter of 2010

First day of New Year will determine how the rest of your days~Hahaha..this is my own concept. So...to make the whole year a better one, i've decided to just EAT and have fun on this very day~!!! And so my beloved dad decided to fulfill my dream and took us to Penang for dinner~!! ^^
The famous Chicken Gordon Blu



Mum's all time favorite, Fried Oyster Egg


Can you see those giant oysters?

*Slurps*

And oh...am searching and thinking of new poses for 2010! Hahah...i know its lame, but but...since everyone is complaining about my old poses, so i guess its better for me to search and invent some new pose right?






Seriously...i like my older pose~Hahahha

2 comments:

貞霖 said...

肥婆!!!

JonC said...

hahaha...those r not poses la...its big head pictures...poses r full body shots le :P