Monday, December 7, 2009

VENT

Great...now my lappie kena virus again and need to format it. Gosh...really super hate it when things are not going well, especially during holidays. What is next now? This was suppose to be in
Chinese, but lucky me, the language bar dissapear JUST LIKE THAT!!! Okay fine....i do admit that am not computer literate, but come one....where is the stupid language bar??!!!!

So now, dad is angry. Great....

Where is the ears i need, the hug i yearn for and the comfort words i wish now? And the conclusion is...no where. Little Zhen, stop working...i need to have lots of midnight talks with you to soothe myself. KMS, stop busy with your stuff...i wana Miiii you till the end of 2009. Aihz.....

Yes, i know am acting like a 3 year-old. Yes, i'm PMS-ing. Yes, i do get angry easily too!
I angry when you IGNORE me everytime
I angry when your volume is louder than mine
I angry when i am soft hearted
I angry when i know you were lying but still forgive you each and everytime you did it
I angry when you think its funny when its NOT
I angry when everything seems to go well and you turn away just like that
I angry when there's no food and ice-cream
I angry when the weather is too hot
I angry when i had to act like nothing when i was not happy
I angry when you were the reasonss for me being so angry

To someone-please dont continue treating me so good, you know i cant repay you with anything. The better you treat me, the guiltier i will be. Tried to hint ya and i really hope you understands it. Working under one roof for the same boss, it'll be so weird if something fishy going between us right?

Its not easy to carry the Cross, but God i am willing. I do believe that You will take good care of everything when we were You whole heartedly. My wish for 2009-CYC54 gona spilt to 3 CGss! Amen!

Lord, i need Your strength to go through everything. Help me to put aside anything that is pulling me backward. Make me to be a stronger army!!!

*okay...i've finished all my venting now.

No comments: