Monday, July 6, 2009

July Love Air~

July, 2009 is a month of Love for me. Hehe...My cousin brother got married last two weeks and held his wedding dinner and lunch both in Bangsar and Taiping. Ahhh....love is in the air man. I was really happy to see my cousin and his wife being able to be together officially at last. They had lots of blessings from both the family members and church members. All the best for their love life.

I was celup in the love atmostphere super gao gao untill i started to wonder...where is my love? Hahahah....well, life partner is not easy to find. Like what Wei Yi Jie mentioned, God puts the right partner in our lifes, it is ourself who go and see which one is him or her. Well, am always not in a hurry for a partner~But gosh....when you'r celup in the love atmosphere and you'r all alone there, you'll notice that you'r missing something. You know what i mean right?

Well, here is some photos of the day.

The Mah-hhh's Cousins



I was the emcee~Lol

Yum~~Shing~~~!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

MAH CHIA YING !!

You looked so hawt in that off shoulder dress :) Such a killer !
I love love love it .

When's your turn to celebrate the month of ' Love is in the Air'?

*winks*

Joanne said...

Thankz dear princess~That dress was made by Yi Ping. Hehehe...a Tarzan killer~

My month of "love is in the air" huh~~still praying hard for that. Lolx!!! I think your's comes first. ^^