Thursday, June 25, 2009

O.M.G

As some of you know, my dear cousin brother is getting married on this Saturday at Bangsar.
So...as a not fashionable gal, i've get help from Yi Ping (the fashion one) in helping me to sew 2 dresses for both the wedding dinner in Bangsar and Taiping, next week.

*Ta Da-aa-aaa-aaaa* Yi Ping had finished the dress and i've tried it. My fist reaction when i looked into the mirror was.... O.M.G~~~!!!!! I was speecless...@_@

It was kinda weird looking at myself wearing dress....O.M.G~~Can you imagine that?!!! The dress was so beautiful...and it was on my body!!!! Arhhhhhhh~~~~!!!!! I've not been wearing dress for almost 10 years..yeah, 10 long years,...and now I AM WEARING ONE!!!

Seriously, i don't recognise that girl in the mirror...Where is the Joanne Mah Chia Ying that i was/am living with? Where is that jeans/shorts/pants girl went to?? OMGoodnesss....can't believe that i am wearing a dress to a wedding dinner and that is how i'm going to look like.

The color for the dress is white with purple ribbon and another one is golden brown with belt. Both of them look so feminine.....O.M.G~~i can't construct a sentence now.

Let me go and find myself back first, shall we?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woots !
Someone is wearing 2 beautiful dresses :)

I can't wait for the pics to be up! Please post them up with you wearing it, qiu qiu eh !

Florence said...

hahaha ~ i think i 1 year no wearing skirt or dress edi ... = =""