Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Its HERE~!!!!

My house A-Lak internet!!!! At last~~~~!!!!! Wohooooo

Can you imagine how life was when there was no internet line and we will have to talk for hours-days-weeks-ages~~!!!!!! Am kinda impressed by ourself as we never seems to run out of topic for this past 2 weeks++. Hahahaha~we can talk from college to high shool, and from there to primary school and we end up in kindergarden as well! Hahha...super cacat i tell you~What a nice bonding session weeksssss!

This morning when i am bathing, Chern Lin shouted to me and told me that we have line at last~!!! So...it equal to END of bonding session! Everyone in the house will stuck their head to the pc screen and dumb for the coming months. Assignments are coming like Tsumami, how can i ever move my mouth anymore?!!!!

Thank God for the line. I can start to do some research and need not to squat in ppl's place anymore. Rebut-ing things is never my strength~~

1 comment:

Jun said...

hhhaa, happy to heard that. and u can update ur blog more often yea...I feel the tsunami is beside me adi, as im like being the 1st group in most of the subjects...:( Ganabte bah!