Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Smile for the weekend

Weekend was never adventurous and substantial since semester break. And now, i just had my very fun+tired+happy weekend in KL~Hehehe...glad that i actually went back! If not, am gona missed alot of things and cry to the floor alone here.

It was really a fun weekend with Eva and Heart 6!!! Well gal, i will never ever forget that unique moment when i'm being bounced out by the guy from the monorial. Waliao...that was super paiseh ok!!! Everyone who saw it was laughing tertahan-tahan. And you, Deborah Evangeline Gan Mei Hui, laughed like anything!!! @_@

I would consider that as a shopping weekend for both Eva and me. Hahaha...never in my life i've spent so much in such a short time. And yea...now i'm officially broke! Went to Time Square, Bazaar and Pyramid to grab my CNY and 2009 clothes. Wohoo~~am totally lost in words for the shopping feel!! Guess i really can finish one mountain of cash within one day....

My oh my...wana extend a big thankyou to Heart 6, especially to Mun Suet!! Thankz ya gal~!!! Yea....you knew how sad my bday history was~~And no one will ever thought that a 20 year old gal will have such a jakun story. Hahaha...anyway thankz for the lovely creamy-fruity cake!! I love it~!!! Pui San, thankz for pressing my head so darn hard on the cake....Hahahah, i feel super "sweet" that night.


The always happy an sweet Heart 6


Suppose to be a only Gals pic...

Had a picnic in KLCC park with fellow college mates on Sunday. It was a farewell gathering for those who are leaving to Aus next month. Hmm....definately will miss you guys la~Although am not close to some of you, but we've been classmates before! So yeah...i still treasure you~!

Was really dead tired that day and was dragging my body to the gathering. Well, of courese my famous and obvious panda eyes do followed me all the way to the gathering. And guess what Robin Augustin said....

R: Hey Joanne, what have you been doing for the holidays?
J: Nothing much, just rotting and resting at home.
R: Ooh...you look like you've been doing assignments for the week.
Dang....as if i want to have those panda eyes!! Really let him kek sei ar~!!!

Suppose to be back on Monday-19th, but end up coming back on 20th because have to teman my bro shopping. And well, its good to be back at last right? And normal ppl should feel happy kan? But i am NOT~!!! Tell you what happend....I never knew that all the bus to North region was to board at Jalan Duta starting 19th Jan! And....i was still siao siao happy alone there waiting for the stupid bus to arrive!!! Ma gai....white white waste RM21.70 saja. And the gal din even bother to tell me this matter when i bought the ticket in Petronas!!! Huh...spoiled my mood saja!
So...better buy tickects from the counter itself. This is a little advise from me to you. Really super zha dao.

No comments: