Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Relief

Everyone just got their IPD result and it's complete for the semester~!!!
Wow....really thank God that i managed to pass every subject since sem 1. Although i've failed the first assig for GS, luckily still manage to get a P1 for it.

Guess everyone is feeling relief after been nervous for 2 months++. Maybe some result is not what we really aimed for, but at least we managed to pass right? Hahaha...just have to work harder for the next 4 semssss...@_@

Well, i really want to thank my dearly twin sister, Ms. Lai Chern Lin, for being my tutor+adviser+helper+entertainer+accompany-er for this two sems. Hahahha...Arigado Guzaimaz De tong xue!!

And not to forget my parents, Hui Hui, Felix Zai, Kent, Ah Yang, Eva, Mun Suet, Nazihah, Jason, Robin, Adelyn, Cyrus...ect, who gave me the support and help!!! Hahahha....THANKYOU~~~

3 comments:

JC said...

This time got mention my name wor... lol

And results are out... OMG... I damn scared now... when should I check?

Joanne said...

Juz check it..no worries de. Checked dy tell me ya! ^^

Felix said...

Thank u!!!!
I really happy to help u too!
Cos got a lot of jokes!