Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Love

Seriously, i need some correct definition for this word "love".
When someone mentioned this word, what was he/she thinking about?

From this duno where it says that:
Emotions --how we feel about each other
Ethics --how good or bad we are for each other
Joys --how much we satisfy or dissatisfy each other

So yeah....what's your definition?

WHen someone say "Love you" to u, normally u will feel very happy kan? Then why am i not feeling happy but sad? Thousands or rather millions of tears shed, it still hurts.
Why say "Love you" to me? What's his motive? What is he thinking when he spilt those words?

Does he loves me just because i promised to keep the secrets for him or he loves me from the bottom of his heart. When i think back what you did to me....all the goodness and stuff, is it from you your heart?
Send me back from far away land: no matter how far am i, once i call u, u sure come and fetch me.
When i'm hungry, sure will have food for me from you if i tell u.

I can't write anymore. Well....juz dun wana hear this word coming from you if it is for a purpose.


p/s: The reason for this post i shall keep it as a secret. Juz like he asked me to do so.

11 comments:

Alden said...

Joanne, LOVE YOU "vomit"
wakakakak

Anonymous said...

Eh girl, what happened? :( So sorry that you're hurt... *pat pat Joanne's back*

Try not to think too much about it k? Don't keep on worrying about it, it will only make you more confused. If you need someone to talk to, just know that my door is always open.

Hope you're feeling better by now...


-- Ju Enn

JC said...

I don understand what happened to you or what you are facing now. but when someone say 'love you' to me, i will take it like how people ask me 'how are you'. Just some 客套话 that's why I don't bother much.

Joanne said...

Alden:
U wana kena whack is it? *Slap*

Joanne said...

Ju Enn & JC:
Hey guys, thankz for that! But then if it's from someone u love and bother much, and said this to you juz bcoz u promised to keep the secret....its a diff story.

Felix said...

Yes...i know how u feel
When u dunnoe what the person is thinkig about and u really care for the person....
U will be really frustrated de...
Somemore he said such a IG word to u...
Juz calm down and dun think too much...Everthing will be fine
Hope u are good now

Nazihah said...

some people say the words easily but they dont really feel it. but we thought it's deep. they say it because they wants to say. but some say it because they really mean it.

it's complicated dear. i've been through it.

anyway, I LOVE YOU!! haha *i mean it as friend. dont think much haaa...*

貞霖 said...

tong xue, i dun understand, :(

Anonymous said...

*Hugs Joanne Mah*

I am a sensitive person, so even though I'm not you, I feel troubled also. Don't forget you have a lot of friends (like Chern Lin, etc) who love you and care for you ok??

OK, here's my two cents worth of advice -- words are overrated. People need to be more careful about the words they use, and the time and place they say it. I know it's complicated, but the best thing to do now is not to worry too much... and kind of see how it plays out in the end. Be patient..

"I love you" is a bit too common and my friend who has a boyfriend even said that it loses it's effect after a while. To me, these are words that should be used very, very carefully...

If you ask me what is love, I'll say refer to 1 Corinthians 13. But love is subjective, and differs from person to person, depending on their perspective.

Oops, my comment so long, hehe. Sorry, but I hope that I have helped you in some way...?

Smile, ok? Try to take things easy... take things one day at a time la. And if you feel like you need to talk to someone, talk to whoever you feel you trust the most.


<3
Ju Enn

Samantha Chow said...

him? ;)

Joanne said...

Sam:
Yeah...its a him. Ah well, dun think too much. ^^