Friday, October 24, 2008

Say Out Loud

At last i feel that am free from rushing assigs and presentations~!!! Yeah~~!!!!! Well...its just for one particular day only. Tomorrow i will be starting another assig which dues next week. I don't wana do last minute work ANYMORE as it is really super duper tired man!


Duno why, am already been trained to be quite productive when the due date is near and i know that this is so WORNG!!! How can i not feel anythg stress before the due date? Well, for this week....its really a hactic week. GS presentation on Wednesday and ML assig on today, Friday it self. This month really is a crazy month for most of the communication students as our assigs due date are near giler~~ And because of this, i've been TOTALLY 100% transform into a panda which do not dare to face herself in front of the mirror.

Let me count, in this month...have i been sleeping for up to 7 or 8 hours a day? I dun think so man....the longest is around 8 hours and that time was when i slept at 6.30am and woke up at 2pm! So yeah....wat's the difference of not having any rest when my time is already terbalik?

My internal organs are totally mess up now! I think my liver switch to the top, colonsss being straighten and the other parts also switch place with each other already. I felt so uncomfortable this few days man.....feels so strained after the work load. This morning i din even know that i picked up Diana's call and ANSWERED her!!! OMG....am living in my blur mode. Well, like what Ms. Nat asked on the carnival, "Is this the industry that you wana be?" Do i....? Answer-less for this question!! After passing up the assig and done the assigIT, i felt a sense of freedom for a while.

今天的天气好阴凉。一阵阵冷风不停的吹向我,刹那间让我想起你。想起那个喜好风的你~无论大事小事,开心或烦恼,只要风才是你最好的陪伴。好想你哦,我们大概有一年没见面了吧。你还是以前的那个你吗?那个时常在旁边扶持我,帮助我解决一切从琐碎到重大决定的朋友,现在过得还好吗?那天收到你的信息真的还蛮惊讶的!原来我们都没有忘记彼此。

朋友,今天的我已经长大许多了!我不再是两,三年前那个凡事都依靠你的小妹妹了,我变得坚强,会自己做决定,有自己的一套想法了。 你可以放心的结婚咯(应该是时候求婚了吧你~)!请帖记得一定不可以忘了我啊!

*是那阵风让我想起你。那瞬间我告诉自己,一定要把这一刻记载下来。

You reminds me of my brother. Hmm....its been about two weeks we din really chat through phone. Yeah...although he came to see me on the carnival that day itself, but then we din really have time to chat la. While i was wondering whether to call my bro or not cause i duno how to start the conversation and scare Edward's bro-AWKWARD will be there, he called me!!! Arhhhh~~~OMG....for so long my bro din call me and when i ter-think of him, he called and chat with me!!! Wohooo~~so happy man!!! ^_^ Actually is more to touched la......Hehe

Well, i have something to share with u guys after reading an email concerning some love thing. However, i see it through an assig prespective~Lol....too much of assig edy! Well, here it goes~

如果真诚是一种伤害, 我选择谎言;
If honesty is a kind of harm, then i'll choose to lie;

如果谎言一种伤害, 我选择沉默;
If lying is a kind of harm, then i'll choose to keep quiet;

如果沉默是一种伤害, 我选择离开
If keeping queit is a kind of harm, then i'll choose to leave.

如果失去是苦,你怕不怕付出,
If loosing something is painful, do u scare to pay the price,

如果迷乱是苦,你会不会选择结束,
If getting lost is suffering, will you choose to end it,

如果追求是苦,你会不会选择执迷不悟,
If persuing is hard, will you remain impenitent,

如果分离是苦,你要向谁倾诉,
If parting is painful, who will you pour out to,

好多事情都是后来才看清楚, 好多事情当时一点也不觉得苦!!!!
We only see things clearly after that, and most of it are not that hard as we think as it is!!!

Figure out the meanings urself k~!!!

So yeah....it'll gona be "room alone" for this two nights~!!! My roomate went back to hometown for about 4 days i guess and twin pulak went back for 5 days!!! So they sekaligus went back and left me ALONE here in Ridzuan for 9 DAYS~!!!! HCH....ur bear gona SUFFER~~Ngek ngek.....

Nevermind, i still having Lix Lix here to teman me~Heng!! Tomorrow is a movie day for High School Musical 3 in Pyramid!!! Wohooo~~Cant wait for it!!! My handsomes and prettyssss are waiting for me~~Hahahha
Ok, its bed time now! Someone's bear is calling me already, gtg~Chiao guys!!

2 comments:

貞霖 said...

HAHA!!! someone's bear!!!!!
Tong xue, thank u today for encouraging me, if not i think i will just giv up and submit the cacat one. THANK YOU!!!!

Joanne said...

OMG....sounds so geli la!!! Hahahha
U should be more positive gal~ DUn always think of the dark side, Cheer up!!! Always tell urself, Chill~CHill~~ Hahahha