Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pro to paste

Assigment AGAIN~!!! OMG.....when are they going to let me go? October is not a good month for me. It is a sleepless month, an assigment month, panda eyes month, tired month, 100% NO SHOPPING month, jakun month as my only entertainment is ASSIGMENTsssssss~~ Stupid...... Sorry lo, i know assignments save me lots of money coz i never step to any place to spend it, but i am just 19 years old la!!! Too young to be locked up by anything!!!!

I tell you....now i had already mutate into a pro to copy and paste as well as a bit bit geng in paraphrasing. Well, last minutes work really torture lo!!! But then, i guess most of us are only very productive when the due date is near. So fan jian la....Hahahah

Well, i have an announcement to make here. I am a song see now....i mean more to a panda song see. So if anyone ter-see me with my panda song see face, dun kena scare ya! Lolx

2 comments:

貞霖 said...

haha!!!! song see, wth!!!
hey sis, i m so happy lor, although its a crazy month... haha, i know u knew it... :P

Anonymous said...

Yeap, pretty crazy month.

Haha, I know what you mean by becoming a "pro" at cutting/copying and pasting, and paraphrasing. Hope you've also become good at "crapping"... haha. Learning to make it seem as if you do know the subject for an essay assignment takes skill, right? hahahaha

I also don't like spending soo much time on assignments and not being able to do anything else. Haihz.

I can only do my assignment when I am in the mood. And that usually means late at night, when the date due is near O.o.

Eh, can I show you my fact sheet, mag, and web also? Hehe. I'm too shy to post up on my blog like you and Chern Lin. I can send you thru MSN when I see you online.