Monday, October 20, 2008

Honest Confession


Today in RFP class, someone asked about my age. They started to guess from the very accurate to the very si beh not accurate year.....And the conclusion is, i was born in 1985!! Waliao....i am 23 edy now, sibeh not young. Hahhaha~~You should see her "purposely" face, so extreme lo.

Then another friend, ya...friend asked, "How old are you?" I ma told him that am 19 SAHAJA.

My sweet 19

Guess what reaction he gave me? Surprise, Big eyes, wide mouth and ter-shock~!!! Yes, its a "Huh, really ar?" reaction.....Waliao, i dun look young la i know, but i dun look old untill not 19 gua~~Haih....suan liao, memang use to it edy la actually. Everyone also said i look older than my elder brother~~ So...DUN CARE!! As long as that "someone" knows that i am younger than him, ok liao....Hehehe *blush*

How old are we? I mean..seperately

Suprisingly, my TWIN is younger than me lo!!! OMG.....dah-lah is TWIN, but can hv few years different de twin lo~~ She is more geng than me, she is only 17 this year and already studying first year degree! And...we are TWINS~~Wat philosophy is tat?



My twin is 17
Well, how old i am exactly is not the main point la~Am always young at heart, just like CK! Hahaha~~Young at heart, young in mind!!! ^^ Thankz for being honest, no hard feelings ya!

3 comments:

貞霖 said...

tong xue, seriously i m happy i look like 17-yr-old. HOORAY!!! Thanks ur honest friend. haha!!!

Joanne said...

Waliao....i like wat Mun Suet always says~~

"Thankz for being so honest"

Alden said...

Eih! Sorry ya, I come kacau again! Err, you friend ada pakai spec or not wor? Why said u 1985 = 23 yo wor? I thought more TUA than that tim.. wakakaka