Monday, September 1, 2008

The Runway

Hmm...the day has come at last. The day that i scare most, the day that i never know when is the "future day", the day when we are going to be apart from each other, the day which i am trying hard to prevent it from coming, the day which i thought i've already succeed. But now...it is happening, this coming Friday~Why la the Chinese saying "人有悲欢离合" is always correct?

Well...5 of them (Ah Yuan, Ah Loke, Jeff, Ah Hok and Tian Tian) are going to Taiwan to further their studies this Friday. Hmm...my feelings are mixing up now. Happy cause they finally get to further their studies and have a brighter future? Emo cause we don't get to gather at anytime and anywhere for a long period? Sad cause we will end up like strangers when we meet each other after 3 or 4 years? I really don't know what should i feel when sending them off this Friday.....

Okla...what makes me so emo is because of yesterday's movie, Perhaps Love, by Jacky Cheong. Duno why....something just hit my heart after watching that movie. Lots of memories came into my mind. The fun, the sorrows, the excitement, the love and lots of stuff we had together during high school.....how could i forget?

Ah Yuan, my maths and chemistry tutor, how can i express my gratitude to you for companying me for my senior years? The teachers gave up on me for my stupidness i guess, but you are always there to encourage me, teach me even when ur work is pilling up, having patience when i was frustrated, lend me ur ear when i was irritated by all sorts of things, create all kinds of lame jokes just to make me smile.......A truly good friend of mine in science class.

Ah Loke, what can i say? We used to be unseparate-able from each other for 4-5 years....and now what, Enemy to each other? Sigh....it hurts a lot u know. You were very protective, always be the one who solved all my probs, be my shoulder when i was crying like a lil kid, be my personal baby sitter when i ter-chopped my thumb....All these memories become upside-down during the final years and just because of $$? I hate to think like this, but this is what i can accept! Blocking my way out, cursing with bad words, taking up samseng style's action......it is to this extend u did to me. All the sweet memories were ruined by you, just you alone. :(

Okla....enuff for the long long description. So, good luck and farewell to all my friends who are going off this Friday. I am going to meet u guys for the...last time? Hmm....Still wondering what i should give to Ah Yuan as a souvenir, any suggestion?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How about a scrapbook for Ah Yuan?
You can compile all the pictures you guys took few years back and throw in captions to complete it =)

*hugs* I know good-byes are never easy . I had my share too.

貞霖 said...

I'm sad too. Many of my friends are leaving as well.

:(

LiGhT said...

马姓少年:

事物有阴晴圆缺 人生有悲欢离合
纵使今天某某某离开了,并不意味着要在你的友情谱里画上了休止符
一首歌的精华不是在于结尾或开头,乃是它本身的起承转合
人生也是一样呀,在乎的不是结局,而是你们专属的共同回忆
同学,学会释怀些吧。。
[哇,好深奥哦]

小雨並不愛張揚,張揚回來找小雨也不是因為愛她,小雨和班主之間也稱不上愛情,張揚不愛小雨,但如果愛呢?小雨不愛張揚,但如果愛呢?班主不愛小雨,但如果愛呢?
哈哈,算了吧,享受电影,但千万不要被它影响到你的现实人生,一出戏往往无法看尽人生千百态。

p/s: 我还是觉得小雨爱的不是张扬,但如果爱呢?

Joanne said...

Eva,
Not enuff time to do a scrapbook eh...coz wana do assig and prepare for presentation and stuff~~Haiz...headache la

Joanne said...

Chern Lin,
U are truly my sista la~~

Joanne said...

Light,
喂,你写的东西可以简单一点吗?不要每次都要我花时间去了解~释怀不简单啊同学。。。相信你也有这样的经历吧!虽然这是个很平凡的事情,差不多每天都有很多人在离开自己的家乡,朋友,亲人。。。但是我还是很不舍得咯!!