Sunday, September 21, 2008

Date with Heart 6

Look out point or rather call little Genting, a romantic spot for couples to date. Well, i've juz went there yesterday with my dears and i had lots of fun!!! I tell you....that place is really very nice with beatiful night scene. From there, everything is light up by the lil tiny orange light~~Well...words cant describe much of how beautiful and romantic that place is, just find some time to go up and u will discover the creation of God. Hehehe~~Let me show you some of the pictures taken that night

The beautiful night scene~From here can see Twin Towers at the back
Dine at Gasoline~~
Busy ordering our food
Charlie the photographer

The Girls~~

Mass Comm-ers~~ ^^

Princess & Me~!

Robin, the Flinstone..Hehe


The "group" photo at the tower
Well...more pictures to go and i am out of time now!!! Assigs are pressing me giving lots of stress here~!!!! Wish me luck for my so-call "HOLIDAY"....@_@

2 comments:

Alden said...

Hey.. Why I didn't receive the pictures de! Not fair lo.. Hahaha...

Joanne said...

Coz u hving face problem lo~~