Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hate to WAIT anymore!!!

I was born with a quite sabar heart. I can wait for people for many minutes, hours, days and even weeks. But now, i've changed. I can hardly wait for ANYONE at ANYTIME anymore!!! I tell you....since the first sem, i will always be the person who wait for others and ended up, i am the one who rugi. Huh....i know patience is the best policy, but not now lo!!!

Waiting for a hug or for his food? Be patient....

I tell you how i feel from the very beginning to the end. My fren always ajak me eat dinner with her, of coz i am very happy la!! Coz we are the BEST jie mei during high school. Then when the time comes, i will have to wait for her for almost half and hour to 45 minutes....EVERY time Ok!!! And it is Dinner time!! I tell you....a hungry man is an angry man, totally agree with it!!! I've already had this experiance for about 5-6 times, yes....not more than 10 and this is my limit lo!! Waiting is always suffering Ok......

Juz like waiting at the end of the bridge, for no one......

And you know wat, days before....she ajak me makan again la. Since i was alone and wondering what to eat, so was happy and agree la! This time i was clever enough, not to wait downstair alone for her. COz i dun wana look like a "just break-off" person standing alone there again. Mana tau i waited untill the time past about 20 minutes already and she did not call me!!! Wow....so stress lo i tell you. For a normal case, i sure will call untill my fren's phone pecah de lo!! But she din even call me~~ So sad lo.....Actually i dun wana talk bad bout her since she always teman me makan when am alone. But just now, ya...i mean just now, it happend again!!!

Huh...so stress lo!! I came bck from CF and found out that my roomate "isolate" herself again for assig, so i call this fren and she said she WANTS to teman me la. So...Oklo, i wait for her downstair. I started to wait from 7.50 to 8.17!!!! OMG....i am so gona scream lo that time. Imagine...people are stuffing hot food into their stomach while i am sittinf there acompanied by the cold wind! Guess that's what they alays meant by "eat north-west wind" huh....I tell you, i told myself that i am so gona went bck my room and starve for the rest of the day if she is not coming down at 8.15! Mana tau tau...i waited untill 8.17, she called and asked where am i. Huh....speechless la!!!

Wat more can i said other than asked her "why are you late?"

No comments: